[PATCHSET] Sysfs cleanups from Eric W. Biederman
htejun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 05:36:29 PDT 2007
This is subset of Eric W. Biederman's "Sysfs cleanups & tagged
directory support" patchset with the following modifications.
* fix-i_mutex-locking-in-sysfs_get_dentry patch is added at the top
and #14-Don_t-use-lookup_one_len_kern and
#15-vfs-Remove-lookup_one_len_kern are dropped. This is because #14
contained had a bug where it might created dentry/inode for an
already deleted sysfs_dirent. I think it's benefitial to keep
single lookup path.
* Rewrote simplify-sysfs_get_dentry patch and
omitted as __sysfs_get_dentry() isn't used by anyone.
* #16, 19-25 are omitted as it isn't clear yet how the tagged entry
support will end up.
* readdir simplification fixed.
* sysfs_mutex double locking fixed.
The patchset is on top of the current -gregkh.
More information about the Containers