containers development plans

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Thu Jul 5 10:41:57 PDT 2007

Thanks for responding, Eric.

For those like me (I suspect I'm not alone) who drift in and out of
this discussion, perhaps this would be a good time to describe again
what are the containers you're discussing here - their key purpose(s)
and their essential architecture.

For extra credit, putting aside the conflicting use of the word
'container', how would, in your view, PMC's (Paul Menage's Containers)
relate to TTC's (This Thread's Containers)?  Would either use the other?
Are they complimentary, conflicting, ...?

--
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability