containers development plans (July 10 version)

KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki kamezawa.hiroyu at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 10 15:49:03 PDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:39:43 -0500
"Serge E. Hallyn" <serge at hallyn.com> wrote:
> In the list of stakeholders, I try to guess based on past comments and
> contributions what *general* area they are most likely to contribute in.
> I may try to narrow those down later, but am just trying to get something
> out the door right now before my next computer breaks.
>
> Stakeholders:
>         Eric Biederman
>                 everything
>         google
>                 containers
>         ibm
>                 everything
>         kerlabs
>                 checkpoint/restart
>         openvz
>                 everything
>         osdl (Masahiko Takahashi?)
>                 checkpoint/restart
>         Linux-VServer
>                 namespaces+containers
>         zap project
>                 checkpoint/restart
>         planetlab
>                 everything
>         hp
>                 ?
>         XtreemOS
>                 checkpoint/restart
>
> Is anyone else still missing from the list?

hello,
I'm sorry if I misunderstand meaning of Stakeholders.
Recently, we (fujitsu+VA Linux Japan) made CKRM theam disperse and starts a new team
for Containers. We are mainly interested in resource control (cpu and memory).
Honestly, I'm now just studying patches for this area.
I'm glad if our team will be able to make contribution to this project in future.

Thanks,
 Hiroyuki Kamezawa.