Thank you, we are accepting your loan request

Janelle Ziegler FernurgingZiegler at handonline.org
Mon Jul 23 16:19:08 PDT 2007

Your your credit report does not matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you li=
ke, or simply need to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here =
is the deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this deal will expire NOW=
):

$256,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowes=
t payments!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill in this one-minute f=
orm...

Do not worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://dawgealthz.com/