Fw: Thank you, we accepted your refinance appication

Rosendo Singh eacreage at GeldimInternetverdienen.de
Tue Jul 24 23:57:57 PDT 2007

Your credit score doesn't matter to us!
 =

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way y=
ou like or wish Extra money to give the company a boost or  require A low i=
nterest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you =
THIS NIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire NOW):
 =

$39,000+ loan
 =

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us... =

 =

Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!
 =

Call Us Free on 877-542-1880