Fw: Thanks, we accepted your refinance debt request

Mercedes Reagan ebled at hart.k12.ca.us
Wed Jul 25 01:53:35 PDT 2007

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!
 =

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way =
you like or want Extra money to give the business a boost or  require A low=
 interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is the deal we can offer you THI=
S EVENING (hurry, this offer will expire THIS NIGHT):
 =

$45,000+ loan
 =

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us... =

 =

Don't worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!
 =

Call Us Free on 877-542-1880