Announce: containers mini-summit at LCE

Serge E. Hallyn serue at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 26 10:14:47 PDT 2007

Hi,

Details are still fuzzy, but to give a reasonable amount of heads-up,
I'd like to announce a containers mini-summit to be held at or near LCE
(http://www.linuxconf.eu/2007/).  Contingent on the kernel-summit
agenda, we're hoping to hold it on either sep 3 or 4.  A final decision
on the date will be made soon.

Since all "containers" work will be discussed (please see the roadmap
I've been sending around), we will probably have a few half-hour
sessions.  Maybe one for virtual server, one for task
containers/resource management, and one for checkpoint/restart.  An
agenda - probably tightly coupled to the roadmap - will be sent out in
time.

We would really like to see as many people as possible attend - in
person if possible, but if need be over the phone (see below).  Eric,
Herbert, Paul, Pavel, Kirill - well I don't want to list names, I
already do that in the roadmap :)

== Phone line ==

For those who cannot attend in person, we are hoping to provide a
conference phone line.

thanks,
-serge