Thank you, we accepted your business loan request

Robert Jackson ThomasmadrigalWilliams at mercuryrecords.com
Sun Jul 29 11:27:48 PDT 2007

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you=
 like or require Extra money to give the business a boost or need A low int=
erest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY =
(hurry, this tender will expire TONIGHT):

$69,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884