[Devel] breakfast at ols?

Serge E. Hallyn serue at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 8 06:13:26 PDT 2007

Quoting Kirill Korotaev (dev at sw.ru):
> My apologies, but I won't be able to visit OLS this year :/
> I think Kirill Kolyshkin and Denis Lunev will be glad to meet you again!
> Hope Pavel Emelianov will be able to join as well.

I take it based on Cedric's culinary requirements we should not try the
same place again?  :)  I'm staying at the hotel indigo, across from the
ols venue, so naturally it would be really really convenient for me if
the restaurant in there would be good.  Dave or Cedric can you report
back on Wednesday on the quality?

Any other suggestions on a place?

-serge