marketing lists of doctors and hospitals

Lazaro U Figueroa Yates_Carrie at adf.jp
Mon Jun 18 03:42:32 PDT 2007

I was told that you were looking for marketing databases of the medical community.
Until the end of next week (June 22/2007) we have this deal on the go:

Directories for the USA:

- Physicians: 700 thousand doctors in the US. Data is provided in Excel format and
  sortable by state or specialty. Over a dozen different fields and more than
  30 specialties.
	Individual Cost: $359

- Hospital Admins: 23 thousand in all with data for the CEO, CFO, CIO, COO and more
	Individual Cost: $229

- Dentists and Related Dental Services: 597 thousand records in all
	Individual Cost: $219

If you buy the directory of physicians you will get the other 2 for free.

Contact us at 1-206-202-4510 or send an email to doctor.data at hotmail.com

Reply with 'null' in the subject if you choose not to remain in our records