Geneva Finance rep.

Geneva Finance akstcukservemnsdgs at ukserve.net
Wed May 16 15:06:15 PDT 2007

GENEVA FINANCE (Germany branch) requires regional representatives.

If you:
• Are good team player
• Are able to work unsupervised
• Have e-mail box and ability to check it at least 2 times a day;
• Speak English;
• Have a personal computer and basic accounting skills (we will provide FULL training);
• Live in United States of America
• Have NO CRIMINAL RECORDS;
• Are able to work Monday-Friday (9AM - 11AM).

You may apply for this position.
Please forward your enquiry/resume on resume at oued.org . Full training will be provided by us.
Good salary plus bonuses for right candidate. We will be able to provide a job offer
for immigration purposes if you suit our organization.
______
Geneva Finance (DE)
Management Department