net 2.6.25

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Wed Nov 14 01:52:46 PST 2007

"Denis V. Lunev" <den at sw.ru> writes:

> Hello, guys!
>
> David has been opened net-2.6.25 tree yesterday, so we could send a new
> portion of NETNS there. If there are no objections, I'll send first six
> patches from OpenVZ GIT tomorrow, i.e. RTNL infrastructure, Packet &
> Unix sockets virtualization + some our /proc cleanups.

I think I can pretty much agree on that set of patches.  However I do strongly
object to the form they are in at: http://git.openvz.org/?p=linux-2.6-netns

All of my subject lines (which are the primary summary of the patch) have
been lost.  So it is much more difficult to see what the patch is doing.

I will get some sleep and see what I can sort out.