net-2.6.25-netns branch on git.openvz.org

Daniel Lezcano dlezcano at fr.ibm.com
Thu Nov 15 05:00:49 PST 2007

Denis V. Lunev wrote:
> Hi, All!
>
> I have ported what is ready to send to netdev to 2.6.25 and created
> appropriate branches on git.openvz.org, namely
> - net-2.6.25 aka Miller's 2.6.25 tree
> - net-2.6.25-netns with ready patches

resyncing ... thanks :)

I will send in a few moments a first round for ipv6 taking into account
ip6_fib.

There some other pending patches I will send, I hope before the end of
the week.

I am a little lost with what we want to send for net-2.6.25. I mean we
planned to send af_unix, af_packet, af_netlink, af_inet and af_inet6.

What is the level of functionnality we want to provide with ipv4 and
ipv6. For example we have addresss autoconfiguration for ipv6, shall we
send it ?

What about the todo list Pavel planned to do ?