[NETNS] Oops in register_pernet_operations() with CONFIG_NET_NS=n

Denis V. Lunev dlunev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:52:09 PDT 2007

Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> Benjamin Thery <benjamin.thery at bull.net> writes:
>
>> Eric W. Biederman wrote:

>>> It isn't.

this will work due to INIT_LIST_HEAD with circles list to itself and a
del operation will work.

By the way, I think that we can in the case of undefined CONFIG_NET_NS
reduce register to calling ->init method and unregister to calling
->exit method.

This is a correct thing at least for now and will be welcomed by the all
embedded/etc people.

Regards,
	Den