Watch this Stock Trade JqR

tdameritrade YU24 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:16:00 PST 2008

My new big pick is NSPT.

Like I said in my last email, I can't promise that NSPT is going to rally 103% like my last pick did in 3 days, or like another alert MESA which did 54.84% in just one day because the potential is unknown and could be higher!!
Every year around this time people are looking for the newest toys and technology.  I'm guessing when word starts to spread about NSPT's revolutionary inline skate it's going to be at the top of everyone's list.
NSPT just announced earlier today the finalized agreement for distribution with JP Scutts Group of Sydney, Australia.  The agreement between Newron Sport and JP Scutts will span over 5 years and be worth upwards of three million dollars.
An earlier agreement with a Taiwanese company is valued at approximately 10 million dollars once fulfilled.
I believe that every ice hockey player is going to own an pair and every kid that plays street hockey is going to own a pair.  This is like the invention of the skateboard all over again expect adults and kids can use it.

NSPT has projected their 3 year revenues at over $27 Million by the third year!!!
Mr. Robert Ritondo, President of Newron Sport reports that management firmly believes that it will meet its 3-year projected sales targets as set forth in the company’s business plan.
I think the main thing to focus on here is that NSPT is a ground floor opportunity to get into a company that has reinvented something that we all use.

NSTPs patented tandem device allows the enjoyment of inline skating on hard and rough surfaces without the vibrations and loss of balance because of surface imperfections as the Newron skate system absorbs these imperfections and provides the inline skate user the feel of a smooth glide, stride and maneuverability of an ice skate, all while offering the user a safer and more efficient braking system than the conventional inline skates.
If you ever said to yourself I wished I was involved with that product when it first came out, then put NSPT on your watch list right now!  The stock is unknown right now which makes it attractive.  Watch it closely as the holiday season starts to heat up.
People are going to be scrabbling to buy the stock when they see the inline skate in action.

Make sure you always do your own research.

Recent News:

Newron Sport (NSPT) Finalizes Agreement to Distribute Patented Technology in Australia
Marketwire(Wed 4:02pm)
Newron Sport (NSPT) Opens Negotiations to Enter Australian Inline Skate Market
Marketwire(Mon, Dec 1)
Newron Sport (NSPT) Signs Exclusive Multi-Million Dollar Distribution Agreement with Leading Taiwanese Company
Business Wire(Mon, Nov 24)
Newron Sport Releases Three Year Revenue Projections
Business Wire(Mon, Nov 10)

ldqf qpFzQd
sCWbRc QapImY