mini-summit conf#

Vivek Goyal vgoyal at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 07:52:05 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 10:57:10AM -0500, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> Before I forget,
>
> we're planning on having a call-in for the containers mini-summit.  The
> phone number is:
> 	US toll: 1-770-615-1382
> 	US toll-free: 1-877-421-0023
>
> When asked, the passcode is: 499229

I was interested in joining the discussion regarding cgroup/libcg,
especially participate in discussion on how to go about automatic
placement of tasks in right cgroups based on defined rules.

Is there any plans to discuss above topic? If yes, can I join in over
phone? Do I have to register for OLS if I want to join-in over phone?

Thanks
Vivek