[ccr at linuxsymposium.org: LS Mini Summit: Schedule Update & Info]

Serge E. Hallyn serue at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 16 12:18:17 PDT 2008

The containers mini-summit is happening at the Novotel Hotel.

Note that our breaks don't correspond to the break times given by
facilities.  I intend to ignore that - we can break for 5 mins to
collect coffee whenever - but if someone wants to update the times on
our agenda to better match these breaks that's fine.

I did however move the first two segments back by 30 minutes so that
we start at 8:30am.  Please note the time change!

-serge

----- Forwarded message from "C. Craig Ross" <ccr at linuxsymposium.org> -----