[patch 2/4] io controller: biocgroup implementation

KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki kamezawa.hiroyu at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 6 18:50:30 PST 2008

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:30:24 -0500
vgoyal at redhat.com wrote:

> o biocgroup functionality.
> o Implemented new controller "bio"
> o Most of it picked from dm-ioband biocgroup implementation patches.

page_cgroup implementation is changed and most of this patch needs rework.
please see the latest one. (I think most of new characteristics are useful
for you.)

One comment from me is
==
> +struct page_cgroup {
> +	struct list_head lru;		/* per cgroup LRU list */
> +	struct page *page;
> +	struct mem_cgroup *mem_cgroup;
> +	int flags;
> +#ifdef CONFIG_CGROUP_BIO
> +	struct list_head blist;		/* for bio_cgroup page list */
> +	struct bio_cgroup *bio_cgroup;
> +#endif
> +};
==

this blist is too bad. please keep this object small...

Maybe dm-ioband people will post his own new one. just making use of it is an idea.

Thanks,
-Kame