biscay

Mooring Aveline journeys at amcoplas.com
Thu Aug 13 10:42:08 PDT 2009

SS._] PRINCE Beauty like yours is a penance for other women to regard.
You are very like an exquisite temple in which there is no god. Yet I
would not put a god in your temple. DUCHESS [_rather bored_] No? What
would you put there? PRINCE In the very centre of your temple I would
place a faun with swift, strange limbs, crisp, serpentine hair, and the
smile of a demon. DUCHESS [_turning to him slowly_] The smile of a
demon? I think that would be enchanting. Ah, how tired I am, I think I
will go and rest. What i