Are there. Nothing, no combination of atoms, no matter of any kind, however small or la

Sebben vespertine at shehab.ps
Tue Aug 18 03:28:25 PDT 2009

S, all are the reflection in physical matter of the true and real thing
in the invisible and intangible world about us. "If we have a visible
body we have an invisible one also," said Saint Paul. Modern science has
proven he was right, and that it is the invisible body which is the real
body. "If this earth and all that it is composed of--land or ocean or
air; man or beast; pyramid or pavement--could be resolved into the
physical atoms composing everything in it or on it created by God or
man, each atom of this dust would be identical physically. There would
not be one kind of atom for iron and another for oxygen. "The
differentiation between what are called elementary substances is first
made apparent in the