[Test Result] I/O bandwidth Control by dm-ioband - partition-based environment

Dong-Jae Kang baramsori72 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:08:27 PDT 2009

Hi Ryo
Sorry for late reply.

Mr Lee and I tested total bandwidth as you requested and the result is like
attached file.

I know file attaching is not proper in mailing list,
but I selected it for efficient and easy communication. sorry :)

And Buffed-Device case can be some strange,
it has too much variation in total bandwidth, So you had better to see as
only reference.
The rests didn't have big fluctuation such like Buffered-Device case.

if you have another request about the result,
reply to me about that.

Additionally, I will try to inform the test results in cgroup environment of
you in case by case.
What do you think about it?
If you are busy these days, it is OK to delay it later
.
Thank you.

--
Best Regards,