Fw: cgroups and dbus

KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki kamezawa.hiroyu at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Dec 20 21:24:38 PST 2009

Forwarding to container mailing list. Sorry, I myself don't have quick answer.
But, hmm, what you want cannot be achieved with libcgroup ?

Bye.
-Kame

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:46:23 +0000
From: Ian Molton <ian.molton at collabora.co.uk>
To: linux-kernel at vger.kernel.org
Subject: cgroups and dbus

Hi,

I'm investigating the possibility of using cgroups as part of a
kernel-based dbus solution, specifically to seperate apps on the system
bus(es). If anyone has a good example of how to use cgroups I'd like to
see it, since the one in the kernel Documentation folder doesnt work for me.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has begun working on something similar
already, too.