Gutenberg-tm electronic work is derived from

Fondaw sisters at ouwestomp.nl
Sun Dec 27 22:55:40 PST 2009

Ll flowers crystalline Blanched all the earth beneath, Angels with busy
hands above Renewed the airy wreath; When, white amid the falling
flakes, And fairer far than they, Beside her wintry casement hoar A
dying woman lay. "More pure than yonder virgin snow From God comes
gently down, I left my happy country home," She sighed, "to seek the
town, More foul than yonder drift shall turn, Before the sun is high,
Downtrodden and defiled of men, More foul," she wept, "am I." "Yet, as
in midday might confessed, Thy good sun's face of fire Draws the chaste
spirit of the snow To meet him from the mire, Lord, from this leprous
life in death Lift me, Thy Magdalene, That rapt into Redeeming Light I
may once more be clean." REMEMBRANCE (To music) The fairest blooming
flower Befor