Welcome to the 14th PANAGBENGA, Baguio City, Philippines!

Baguio Vacation Apartments panagbenga.baguio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:35:48 PST 2009

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

With the theme,“Our Festival…Yours Too!”, the
14th PANAGBENGA (Baguio Flower Festival 2009) will culminate with the most awaited Grand Street Parade  (Feb.28) and Float Parade (Mar.1).

An added BONUS, right after the street and float parades, will be the “Session Road in Bloom”, starting from March 2-March 8, where floral-themed accessories will be sold with flower-inspired activities.

And on March 7, Baguio Pony Boys and fun riders shall have their day of exhibition rides, games and activities on horseback. Known as “Gymkhana”, this event is reminiscent of Golden Baguio days when horse “aficionados” will come together and prove their guts on horse games.

We would like to invite you to join us on this great event. Please stay with us at:

BAGUIO VACATION APARTMENTS
...unique, luxury holiday homes where
the whole family can experience
“A HOME AWAY FROM HOME”.

RATES
P2,500/day        2BR         5 Beds
P4,000/day        3BR       10 Beds

Pines Garden Villas Subdivision
28 Munoz Drive, Km. 4, Circumferential Road, Baguio City, Philippines
Mobile #: 09189395629; 09175190713   LandLine: (074) 4455546
Website: http://www.baguiovacationapartments.net
E-mail:  baguiovacation at skyinet.net <mailto:bsguiovscation at skyinet.net>;   baguiovacation at gmail.com