[RFC] IO Controller

Vivek Goyal vgoyal at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 06:46:46 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 02:40:23PM +0800, anqin wrote:
> Hi Vivek,
>
> It would be very appreciated if the patches can be based on 2.6.28.

Hi Anquin,

I think most of the people want to test new patches on latest kernels
so I will keep it that way. You can backport it to previous kernels if
you really need to. For me it will become very difficult to maintain
two versions.

Is there any reason why you can't move to latest kernels?

Thanks
Vivek