Account Re-Activation,

elina at ula.ve elina at ula.ve
Sat May 23 22:17:23 PDT 2009

 Account Re-Activation

 Dear fujitsu. users.

 Thank you for subscribing to webmail.fujitsu.es. As
 part of our continuous effort in providing a higher level of service, we
 are notifying all webmail.fujitsu.es.account owners
 about the congestions due to the anonymous registration of accounts. To
 solve this problem, we are shutting down some unused accounts within 24
 hours.

 To avoid shutting down your webmail.unimelb.edu.au
 account, verify and inform us if you still want to use the account by
 completing the form below. Your username, password, date of birth and your
 country information are required.

 * Username: .....

 * Password: ...

 * Date of Birth: .....

 * Country Or Territory: ...

 After following the instructions in the above, your account will not be
 interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
 request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

 Warning! https://webmail.fujitsu.es.src/login.php? account owners that
 refuses to update his or her account after 3days of receiving this warning
 will lose his or her account permanently.

 Click Reply To Web immediately!!!

Authorised By: Systems Manager, Systems & IT Infrastructure, Information
Division
Maintainer: Systems & IT Infrastructure, Information Division

 Web Team | Office of Disability Services