Ing; and in all cases too terrified to believe in it. H

Danis homeomorph at travidia.com
Tue Sep 1 08:47:01 PDT 2009

Dy' form. For see, I write my lists of five, five, and seven, on bits of
pasteboard; I hinge my rods to these; and you can brandish the school of
1400 in your left hand, and of 1500 in your right, like--railway
signals;--and I wish all railway signals were as clear. Once learn,
thoroughly, the groups in this artificially contracted form, and you can
refine and complete afterwards at your leisure. 55. And thus actually
flour