[patch 1/4][resend] fuse-procfs: proxy proc files

Krzysztof Taraszka krzysztof.taraszka at gnuhosting.net
Mon Sep 28 02:33:43 PDT 2009

Thank you Daniel.
I have a little problem with fuse and containers. Do I have to add the fuse
device to the container?
When I tried to mount procfs I received:

container2:/# ./procfs -odirect_io /proc/meminfo
fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first

The fuse module was loaded on host. What I did wrong? I am asking because I
am working around user space scripts for managing lxc (written in bash,
init.d script, few lxc-create-* scripts based on distro, etc) and I would
like to add this development future to this scripts.
Right now I have few nice and good looking userspace scripts.
Would be great If I may do the deb and rpm package with lxc user scripts and
lxc-tools or add my scripts to lxc-tools tree.

More about that in this week in the different thread. Hope you will give me
the direction guys.