Mobile Website Development - WAP site for mobile devices )

Roy outeleasica12ndo at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 5 05:15:11 PDT 2010

Mobile Website Development - WAP site for mobile devices

Hi-tech common users of internet now can access internet on their mobile phones, only need to ensure first that website should be compatible with Mobile/Smartphones and must have mobile version of their website. We offer Mobile Website Development services to design websites which can run easily on your mobile, PDAs and smart phones. Intelligence of identifying various mobile browsers and development of such content which can support most of the mobile browsers is critical in Mobile Website Development. Our experienced & talented professionals perform analysis of existing website and evaluate most vital content for mobile browser compatibility.

Mobile Website Development for our Global Clients
1. We do technical examination of browser compatibility for the smooth running of website on most of the handsets available in the market.
2. For providing high quality browsing experience such as less typing, minimum scrolling, matching color schemes for the mobile user, we use to design technically sound & high quality mobile website architecture.
3. For maintaining internet speed on mobile set we optimize website for swift downloading by using suitable graphics and other deciding factors of internet speed on mobile phone.
4. We make SEO friendly designs for the Mobile website and high level mobile website promotion
5. We provide customized mobile website development such as we provide online marketing plans for our clients.

Technical proficiency for Mobile Website Development
Our especially organized mobile website development professionals are continuously in action for searching novel techniques and technologies.
We use WML (Wireless Mark-up Language) which is originally based on XML (Extensible Mark-up Language)
XHTML (Extensible HyperText Mark-up Language)
Utilizing ASP.NET Framework's mobile controls for the creation of custom and dynamic content in the suitable mark-up language like HTML 3.2, WML 1.1, XHTML

It is necessary for you to have WAP because:

1. Clients could receive the information where and how it is convenient for them.
2. Your information can be maximum operative given to clients.
3. To give the information to millions owners of means of wireless devices of communication, such as a mobile cellular telephone or a pocket computer (Pocket PC, Palm, PDA).
4. To give the most actual information for the maximal number of clients wherever they can be.

Best regards,
Roy
IAKVIA Application Development
Contact: ibsoftware at yeah.net