Tap into this massive buyers list!

Jenn Kennedy (VP, San Diego) jennkennedy at yourwealthstrategy.com
Mon Jul 5 17:17:48 PDT 2010

Hey!

I’ve been saying it for years… “He or she who has the largest
buyers list will make the most money as a real estate investor.”

As you know, deals are everywhere right now.  They are very easy
to find.

The key is being able to sell them… and to sell them quickly and
easily!

This Thursday, I will introduce you to a friend of mine who has
spent the last two years compiling a nationwide list of
investor-buyers who buy houses with cash.

There are over 950,000 investor-buyers on this list… and they are
buying deals in almost every county of the United States!

Every investor-buyer on this list has bought at least ONE deal from
another investor within the last two years!  And they are looking
for more deals… YOUR deals!

Starting this Friday, you will be able to email any deal you find
to this list of over 950,000 buyers!

The name of the guy who compiled this list is, Josh.

Josh specializes in flipping short sale and wholesale deals.
He’s done over 450 of these deals just in the last few years…
earning him millions of dollars!  (He currently earns over one
million dollars per year.)

In fact, on average, Josh is getting paid on a deal every 4 days…
and this is because he has a massive list!  (That he will allow
you email your deals to… without splitting the profits with him!)

Josh tells me that once he sends a deal out to this huge list, it
usually only takes him a few hours to sell it...Imagine sending
one email to this list,and 3 hours later your deal is sold… and
you have back-up buyers too!
(That’s how it works for Josh… and now it can work this way
for you, too!)

Josh is a pretty quiet guy… but I've convinced Josh to get on a
webinar with me this Thursday where he will tell you all about
his buyers list and how you can email your deals to it.

He will also teach you about his 33 distinct methods to find
deals.Most are no money down techniques.

After Thursday’s call, you can start out by using just one or two
of his 33 methods to find deals… and each time you find one…email
that deal to his behemoth, responsive list… and you can get your
deal sold in a matter of hours!

Here’s what else Josh will share on the call…

>  Every once in a while, you may come across a deal that does
require some money down.  When you come across one of those
deals…Josh has another list that he calls his “money partners”
who will let you use their money to get the deal done.
Or you can partner with Josh on these deals, and he’ll fund them
for you, and split the profits with you 50-50.)

>  Josh will teach you what he calls “6 steps to $6K in 16 days.”
This is how he wholesales houses.  It’s simple.It’s step-by-step.
Anyone can do this from anywhere.  You can even do this in your
spare time, if you have a full-time job.  And, of course, the
950,000 investor-buyers list LOVE wholesale deals and buy these
deals fast!  This is quick and easy money for you.

>  Josh has also discovered a way to sell your deals to “FHA
buyers” without any seasoning issues. He’ll teach you about this
on the webinar.

>  Josh is now interested in doing deals with other
investor-partners around the country.  He’s got a very competent
staff and very efficient systems in place,that he will also teach
you about)… and he can easily handle additional deals. Josh calls
this his “Apprentice Partnering Program” and if the two of you
partner on a deal… you’ll split it 50-50, but Josh and his team
do most of the work.

Sign-up for my webinar right now so you can start doing deals
like Josh (or with him)… and get access to his huge, responsive
list of over 950,000 investor-buyers who are buying deals today.
Many times within hours after the deal is submitted to the list.

The webinar is this Thursday.

Click here to Register:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/954164571

This Webinar starts at…

9:00 pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME
8:00 pm CENTRAL
7:00 pm MOUNTAIN
6:00 pm PACIFIC

The best always,

Jenn Kennedy
Wealth Strategy Institute
5260 Chapman Street
San Diego, CA 92110-5694

P.S.  If you have ANY deals right now that you need to sell, then
get on the webinar this Thursday.  Because on Friday, you can
email your deal (or deals) to Josh’s list of 950,000 investor
buyers… and have them sold in a matter of hours.

P.P.S.  If you do NOT currently have any deals, then you should
also get on the webinar because Josh will teach you 33 ways to
find deals FAST.  Then each time you find a deal, email it to the
list of 950,000… and get paid FAST!  (Or, simply partner with
Josh if you want to.)

Again, Thursday’s webinar starts at 9:00 pm Eastern
Time.  Register here…

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/954164571