I Found a $300,000 Business Line of Credit for YOU!

Vanessa Bauer vanessa at kishbusinesscredit.com
Thu Jul 8 11:35:14 PDT 2010

Hey There,

Last year was a roller coaster year for many of us due to the economy.

So I wanted to take a moment today to introduce you to an Author
friend of mine that shares our mission of educating and empowering
the world.

That Author is “THE” nationally recognized Business Credit Expert,
Thomas Kish. And his recent writing addresses one of the key
elements essential to your success in ANY business -
having access to business lines of credit.

*Did you know that mon*y is available RIGHT NOW, even in today’s
tough economy if you know how to get it?

Seriously - NOW is one of the greatest times to be able to get MONEY.

And one of the coolest ways to start investing or to start or
expand a business is with the kind of money that most people
aren’t aware of - Business Lines of Credit.

If you know the techniques, you can quickly get $300,000 in
unsecured business credit that can be used for ANY purpose.
And this is money that never reports on your personal credit
reports...

If you want to get this kind of business credit FAST, don’t miss
the special Saturday webinar we just found out about.

It’s hosted by “THE” National Business Credit Expert himself,
Thomas Kish.

You’ll need to register for this webinar quickly before all the
lines fill up (like last time!)

Register right now at:

http://www.kishbusinesscredit.com/

The training webinar will be held –

Sat. July 10th
9am pac./11am central/Noon eastern

In this upcoming class, you'll learn how to:

	*Register a business name in any state.

	*Separate your personal credit from your business.

	*Remove debt that is your personal name.

	*Save big on your taxes.

	*Get HUGE cash lines of business credit.

	*Plus more!

Access to business credit is a valuable privilege in today’s tough
market conditions. And you can quickly enjoy that privilege if you
know the secret shortcuts to building business credit and getting
money that you can use for any purpose.

Tom is the creator of a trademarked 4 step recipe to getting new
unsecured business lines of credit for any purpose.

The system about to be revealed on this training is an amazingly
simple way to get $200,000 to $300,000 in cash and business lines
of credit no matter what kind of income, assets or score you
currently have.

And it gets EVEN BETTER – you’re also going to learn how to double
or triple your lines of credit and build them to a million dollars.

So please join Tom on this special LIVE call to learn all about
his proven shortcut to getting business lines of credit in today’s
economy.

Register right now and receive the webinar access codes at:

http://www.kishbusinesscredit.com/

Seriously; DON’T MISS THIS – I won’t!

Sincerely,
Vanessa Baumer
Kish Business Credit LLC
3753 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89169

P.S.  Register right away before all the lines fill up and you’re
LEFT OUT in the cold!

http://www.kishbusinesscredit.com/