A squatter disputing title to his land. We don't defend Mr. Shor

Seirer Quivoz maximally at samtler.com
Mon Mar 22 23:39:07 PDT 2010

Ot for us," said I. "I don't lend no good dollars on squatters'
claims," said Pap. "Let's git to business." We explained what we wanted. Upon the

top of Pap's head the sparse grey hairs bristled ominously. His teeth clicked; his eyes snapped. He was furiously angry--as I had expected him to be. "You've a nerve,"
he jerked out. "You boys come up here askin' me fer a thousand dollars. What air you

goin' to do?" "We've no money," said Ajax, "but we've leisure. I dare say we may dig graves." "You're two crazy fools." "We know that, Mr. Spooner." "I'm a-goin'