[RFC] user-cr: Routing information in userspace

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Wed May 26 07:42:33 PDT 2010

I've been working on doing the c/r of network routes in userspace and this
set is what I've got so far.  It depends on a patch to iproute2 that the
maintainer seemed happy with (quoted in the last patch).  It also depends
on Eric's setns() patches.

It adds the beginnings of a hook system to checkpoint and restart and
then implements a network hook to do the actual work.

If this approach is palatable, I'll finish up the bits to make it
conditional at the command-line level, etc and re-submit.