No subject

Fri Apr 1 17:08:06 PDT 2011

very good reasons why we chose a certain design.

If Natahan is suggesting in-kernel tree creation as a temporary thing
to simplify the code for review - then, given that this patch handles
a single process, doing so add lots of unnecessary code, all of which
in the kernel.

If this is the beginning of a permanent approach, then it is totally
incompatible with what we have done so far, and severely restricts
the kind of use--cases of the project, potentially making it too
unattractive for many natural adaptors, like HPC users. Sorry, nack.

Thanks,

Oren.