[Lxc-users] How to start the network services so as to get the IP address using lxc-execute???

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:24:26 UTC 2011

Hi Geordy,

This script gives the IP address of running system, but what I want is to
get the IP address of the containers that are not started using lxc-start,
lxc-start will call /sbin/init to init all the system, but I want to use
lxc-execute that will no init the system.

Hey Greg you said that, it is possible to get the IP address without
starting the containers how can we do this????

And one more question how to start the network services using lxc-execute

Please help me ASAP.

Regards,
Nishant