Linux Containers - setup script for Fedora 14?

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Tue Mar 1 12:38:11 PST 2011

People,

I would like to set up lxc on Fedora 14 x86_64 for sandboxing and the
closest thing I can find to a simple setup script is this:

http://blog.kagesenshi.org/2010/03/howto-linux-container-lxc-on-fedora-12.html

which had a few bugs in it but after fixing them I still couldn't create
a container (I posted a comment to the author on his blog).

Does anyone know of some Fedora specific docs to get a minimal container
going with a minimal amount of hand editing of configuration files etc?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades