Out of Office: Invoice 150811-2191.

James Hood James.Hood at computershare.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 02:02:31 UTC 2012

I am on annual leave from Friday 17th August to Thursday 6th September.

If you need to contact me urgently call 00 44 7884008257.

Thanks
James Hood

Computershare Investor Services PLC is registered in England & Wales Company No. 3498808. Registered Office: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE. Computershare Investor Services PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, Registered Office: 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.

Please visit the following website to read the Computershare legal notice: http://www.computershare.com/disclaimer/emea