Order Inquiry

Andrew Morfogen info at skyresconceptsinc.com
Mon Feb 6 22:17:50 UTC 2012

Good day,
Greetings from Australia.
1) We would want to know if you do sell internationally or intend to start selling?

2)We have a freight forwarder who handles all our shipments irrespective of location and/or logistics,and
we wish to continue with them.They have also been very effective in delivering the my goods to me in my remote area in Victoria, Australia. It is estimated to be 3-4days for deliveries to my location. I have used their service in the past and it was splendid and Cost Effective compared to all other popular couriers.

3) PAYMENT FOR ALL ORDERS IS VIA OUR BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS ISSUED IN THE U.S

4)If you find all of the above considerate,kindly send me price lists or inventory list of your latest collections as an attach file to my email box so we can proceed with the orders. Should you require any further clarifications do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Andrew Morfogen
Owner
skyresconcepts.inc