Staff Discount

staffdiscount at edirectm.co.uk staffdiscount at edirectm.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 21:26:32 UTC 2012

Unable to view this email? click here
Competition Phase 2

If you work in the Education Sector, for Local Government, Police, Fire Brigade, a Local Authority, for any Public Sector organisation
THEN

www.PublicSector.net invites you to register on the site, registration is absolutely free and once you have registered you will JOIN SOME 300,000 members that use our competitions, claim the vouchers, coupons and some 7,000 shop and business discounts that the site offers.
The site offers exclusive discounts for Public Sector Staff and they can all be claimed once you have obtained your 247 Staff Discount card. AND
once you have joined and have ordered your 247Staff Card you are eligible to start earning money on the site click here for more

The site is an online community for Public sector staff designed to help those that work as teachers, police officers, firemen, the armed services, the NHS, the private health sector, as well as those who work in local authorities, civil servants etc to enjoy benefits that local businesses are happy to provide.
Over the next three weeks we are going to give away food hampers, four £50 gift vouchers, one specialized bicycle (which will be designed especially for our winner, worth £600).

We are also going to give away:
• 150 gourmet dining cards worth £69
• BlackBerry smartphone
• 100’s of gift vouchers from M&S and Waitrose

To be eligible to win any of these gifts you must be registered on the site and you must have a 247 Discount Card.

Each “give away” will be structured around a very simple question and answer and the winner will be chosen from a daily draw for that competition.

All the new campaigns are offering exclusive NHS and Public Sector deals and many of the shops and online retailers will require our Website members to show a 247 card with the bar coding or key in the security code at the back of the card before getting a discount.
Click here to get your 247 Staff Discount card now.

If you do not wish to receive these emails, please click here to OPT-OUT