Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply与您共享了相册。

Stone mosaic and Glass mosaic and Metal mosaic Supply 24 at google-export.tk
Mon Apr 1 13:30:21 UTC 2013

My dear friend,

How’s your business recently?

We are writing to update you our new designs in 2013, we are special in
manufacturing and designing the mosaic tiles, including the marble stone
mosaic and glass mosaic and metal mosaic, ect.

With more than 10 years production and export experience, we have
successfully developed thousands of mosaic designs to meet the need of
different market! And we can also make it according to your own designs or
requirements!

If you are interested in our mosaics, we would like to send you our
catalogue and pricelist for your reference, we are expecting your kind
prompt reply and feedback! Thanks in advance!

---
Thanks & best regards
Sabrina Law
General manager