Social network for 2D and 3D artists.

Bohdan bohdan_baida at creativiks.com
Thu Apr 4 16:02:56 UTC 2013

Hello.
My name is Bohdan.

I am creator of new network for all creative and talented people. 2D Artists, 3D Artists, Programmers, Writers, Designers Photographers and a lot more…  I would like to invite you to visit my web site, this is very good and useful social network. Network with tutorials where you can sell or buy tutorial. Also this is freelancers network too. And market place where you can sell your 3d Models and Images.
This is very good network but very new, my web site is only 2 month old and we don’t have too much content on it. If you are interesting be part of new creative network, be my guest. J
Please register and help us to grow new and useful social network for creative people.

If you have any questions or you need any help please feel free to email me.

My website www.creativiks.com

I hope to see you there.
Thank you.