Capacitor distributor,short lead time

Teresa(Hard Find) teresa at hardfindelectronics.com
Mon Apr 8 08:44:23 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

I am Teresa from www.Hardfindelectronics.com who is one of the Asian's largest distributors of electronic components, with over 30k stock lines and millions of parts.

Below is an example of some of the stock inventory we have(100% new and original):

*  Integrated Circuits
*  Transistors & Diodes
*  LED's
*  Capacitors
*  Resistors
*  FPGA's (Altera & Xilinx)
*  Connector
*  Switches

Our promise:
1. Competitive price: we would always try our best to meet your target price.
2. Short lead time:  around 3days (we offer long lead time parts too).
3. Prompt feedback:  all your emails and questions would be replied within 8 working hours.
4. Original quality: all the parts are 100% new and original with factory package.
5. customer-oriented return policy: free return freight.

Welcome your RFQ/daily RFQ.Also,we would be very interested in purchasing if you have your own excess stock.

Look forward to the chance to start our cooperation!

Many Thanks and Best Regards!
Have a nice day!

Teresa Zhang
Sales Representative

Line Card: NXP, TI, Altera, Xilinx, Vishay, Fairchild, AVX, Atmel, MURATA,TDK,TAIYO,KEMET,PANASONIC...
315, Shahe Rod, Long Gang District, Shenzhen, CN, 518000
Tel: +86-755-8418 8206
Fax: +86-755-8418 8303

Skype: teresa.hardfind
MSN: teresa.hardfind at hotmail.com
Email: teresa at hardfindelectronics.com
Web: www.hardfindelectronics.com
If you don't want to receive this mail, pls return with "remove" on the subject line.

Teresa(Hardfind)