hi regarding the Linux containers

Harini Donthineni harini.donthineni at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:45:39 UTC 2013

hi ,
I have few queries in this area,can u pls help me ?

I am trying to create virtual router using test Linux kernel code 3.8

so my question is

looks like this can be done by container concept.various approaches are

lxc containers,openvz which ur discussing.

so my question is only using the Linux kernel src code can i develop a
virtual router sample program with out using Openvz like using setns and
netns .

is netns supported by Linux kernel latest ?

do i need to exclusively download and incorporate the patches ?

can u pls let me where can i get the documentation with sample examples for
the same.

--
Thanks & Regards
Harini