hi regarding the Linux containers

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 29 13:25:09 UTC 2013

netns has been supported for quite some time in the kernel, as has
setns() to netns.  You don't need to apply any patches.  For
documentation see the manpages: setns(2), unshare(2), clone(2), and
finally the still-in-development namespaces(7), for which you can
see an early draft at https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/3/15/56

Quoting Harini Donthineni (harini.donthineni at gmail.com):