CMOS IP cameras quotation

Flyflorence flyflorence at mpxcam.com
Fri Aug 23 17:31:35 UTC 2013

Dear Product Manager,

Nice day. As a professional HD IP cameras manufacturer, we offer special promotion for box cameras to develop partners there, just $79.99 (lens optional ) you could get a real 1.3MP IP cameras.
●Full features including POE, day&night, motion detection, privacy masking etc.
●Comply with any ONVIF NVR such as NUUO/Synology etc.
●VMS for your use without cost

Videos and other details are ready for you. Any problem, contact us freely.
Warmly regards,
Fly