Regarding LXC and Libvirt integration state.

Kunal Kushwaha kunal.kushwaha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:21:55 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

I am trying to create LXC containers on Centos 6.3. My libvirt version is
libvirt-0.9.10-21.el6_3.8.x86_64.

I used your mail from
http://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/containers/2008-September/013237.html
for creating LXC container.

I am facing following issues.

1. If I use bridge network, from inside container, I am not able to access
host network. Not even able to ping the br0 of host machine.
2. Cannot ping the container from host machine.

Also, It would be great help, if you can give some light on, how much
libvirt supports LXC.
- I tried to add network , Storage using virsh command, but it is not
working.

If these are not supported, what is roadmap for these features?

Sorry for sounding demanding, but just want to understand the libvirt and
LXC integration state.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kunal Kushwaha