No subject

Thu Feb 7 16:58:13 UTC 2013

most other control interfaces because they work at the same
granularity that we do.  I want more things to support cgroup control.
 This particular one was double-tasty because the ability to set the
limit to 0 would actually solve a different problem we have in
teardown.  But as I said, we can mostly work around that.

So I am frustrated because I don't think my use case will convince you
(at the root of it, it is a problem of our own making, but it LONG
predates me), despite my belief that it is obviously a good feature.
I find myself hoping that someone else comes along and says "me too"
rather than using a totally different hack for this.

Oh well.  Thanks for the update.  Off to do our own thing again.