[Announce] Checkpoint-restore tool v1.0

Pavel Emelyanov xemul at parallels.com
Mon Nov 25 16:32:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm very proud to announce the first major release of the C/R tool!

About two months ago the lasts required kernel patch has found its
way upstream. Since then we have concentrated on the tool itself
making it work reliably and with as little ugly hacks as possible :)

Right now it looks like the project is not just the "proof of concept"
thing any more :)

I'd also like to thank again all the people why participated in the
discussions and development, the community help is the great part of
what made this release happen!

What we have now:
* sources @ http://download.openvz.org/criu/criu-1.0.tar.bz2
* full history @ http://git.criu.org/?p=crtools.git