Chemical Industry Professionals DataList

kate kate at b2bemailz.net
Thu Oct 3 20:24:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our Email Lists of Chemical Industry Professionals DataList?

Chemical Industry List includes: Complete Contact Details and Verified Email Addresses of - CEO's, CFO, Directors, Presidents, Key Decision Makers, Marketing Managers, biopharmaceuticals, plastics and polymers, organic chemicals, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, Certified Chemists, Chemical Technicians, Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) technology developers, Chemical and Biochemical Engineers, Synthesis, Analytical Laboratories, Chemicals Managements and Control Services Providers, Pharmaceutical and biotechnology, Consultants, Chemical Equipment Operators, FTE Chemistry Services, Biochemists and Biophysicists, Custom Chemical Manufacturing, Chemical Software Providers, Research Associates, Laboratories, Chemical Dependency Hospitals and Organisations, Distributors, Sales Representatives, Wholesalers, Retailers and many more across US,UK, Canada, Australia and Europe all over the world.

Do you have any alternate interest in Email Campaign/Data Appending?

Information available in our datalist include Company Name, Contact Name, Job title, Direct email, Phone Number, Fax number, Complete Mailing Address; SIC codes, Revenue of the Company, Employee Count and
Web address.

If this is of interest to you, Please send me your Target Audience and Geographical Area, so that I can give you more information, Counts, Pricing as well as few samples, just for your review.

Target Criteria: _______ Geography: _______ Titles/Other filters: __________

Best Regards,

Kate Campel
Online Marketing Manager
kate at b2bemailz.net
Phone: 1800 710 6133

Services: Company Profiling | Email Lists | Email / Data Appending | Email Campaign | Lead Generation | Tele Marketing | Social Media Marketing | Digital Marketing.

If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, reply as 'Unsubscribe" in the subject line.